Thursday, April 8, 2010

Preschool fun


Rodeo day....Matty roping a bull




Look at my little Cowboy!



"Ponge Bob Square Pants" as Matty calls him. Pj day!





Dr. Suess day






The 1st Thanksgiving. Matty was an Indian.





Friendship necklaces for Thanksgiving week.






5 little Monkeys role play storys





































100th day of school party/activities












My edible snow ball







Going on a bear hunt, they followed bear paw prints all over the school to the bear, their school mascot.





Well, evidently Mrs. Spikes, Matthew's teacher, is a tad slow at uploading photos to her school website, however I am super grateful to have any pictures of my little guy while at school. He's such a sweet heart, I just love all the fun he's having at school this year. I would have loved to have loaded these pictures to the blog in the months they actually took place but better late than never right? Sorry there are so many....but he's such a doll I can't NOT share them right!?!?! Haha....Sigh..he's still my baby!

No comments: