Monday, April 26, 2010

Schokolade Schaumkuesse










Have you ever come across something from your childhood that just rips you from the present right back to being 8? I had such an experience yesterday in the commissary of all places. We ran in to grab "just a few things" (ya, we all know what that means....25 items later...) we passed the breads and rolls and BLAMO.....knocked back! Grabower Kusse!!! Chocolate covered marsh mellow puff on a thin wafer! HELLO HEAVEN nice to meet you, in all your sugary glory! Ohhhh how the box screamed to be purchased, diet be thwarted! I was like a kid on Christmas! I literally couldn't wait to get home and share this with my kids! If you ever come across these...buy them, buy them, buyyyy theemmmmm!!!

At first bite it was like being 8 and in Germany all over again! Sigh...I love moments like these. Where you totally forget this existed and then ...WHACK...it's like "How did I ever live without these?" jk..not quiet but they are rather awesome! I swear when I started seeing Nutella sold in the U.S. I thought the world couldn't get any better.....HAHA Nutella,...HAHA! You have been replaced as a close second on my list of AWESOME crap I don't need to eat that the U.S. is now importing! lol

It looks like my family enjoyed them!


Look at Daddy trying to share!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: