Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want too.....

Trying to find comfort after his shots. He slept like this on me all afternoon.
Look how big he is now! He has chub! He's almost chub-tastic! Yes sir he is !

Yaaaaa baby, look at those thigh rolls!


See, new born outfit.....now look at how big and baggie it was on him at 2 days old...ohhhh ya....my skinny bitty baby days are over...here come my baby fat days! Soooooo cute!








Two months old!! Can you believe it! He weighs 10lbs 9 ounces now and is 22 1/2 inches long.

Aidan still fits his new born clothes but barely...awwwww he's growing so fast! He is just so strong and so fun! He holds his head up all the time now, he loves tummy time but prefers to hold his head up while sitting in the baby carrier when I wear him. He smiles at just everything now. It's so precious! His grins are like sunshine! He chuckles in his sleep a lot too, it so makes my day! He was such a skinny little thing when he was born and finally has some chubb starting! I mean look at that little double chin, and the chubb on his legs and arms! AWWWWW! He's finally filling out his new born outfits! He rarely cries unless it's time to eat and I'm running behind. He's such a wonderful baby! He's starting to stay awake for longer periods of time too, 2-3 hours at a time.


Well, with being 2 months old....that means shots. ARG! I know how important immunizations are for them but gracious I hate the thought of all that going into his little body, but better safe than sorry. I HATE shot day! It always breaks my heart seeing the baby cry in pain from the shots. Then again, that poor nurse has it far worse...sticking babies all day! Mister Aidan did not do so hot with his 1st round of immunizations. The oral one he was given made him vomit all day long. He has suffered from reflux a good bit since birth but that has fortunately decreased week to week up until shot day he went a whole 3 3/4 days without projectile vomiting and that made me so happy! Lets hope he's back on track with the no throwing up!


Sigh, I cherish every moment with this little guy! Happy two month mini-birthday my sweet heart!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: