My friend Joy tagged me a few weeks ago, and I am just now getting to it...sorry Joy. I blame my laziness on you, just like we all did in high school...."blame it on Joy" lol.
4 tv shows I watch:
1. Top Chef
2. Pushing Daisies and pretty much the entire ABC line up..lol
3. Anything on FOOD Network
4. Project Runway/America's Next Top Model
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Icon Bar and Grill (5 star in Seattle..omg!! yum!!)
3. La Casita (Sierra Vista...some BOMMBBBBBB enchilada's)
4. Outback Steak House
4 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to go get my tat touched up but he was too busy so I rescheduled.
2. Matt let me sleep in 3 extra hours to stave off a migraine! AWWW sweetness!
3. Got some really cute Turkey shaped cookies from Nana, Grandaddy, and Auntie Brit in the mail for the boys.
4. Cleaned house, and then hung out and had pizza with the boys for dinner.
4 things I'm looking forward too:
2. Matt's Bday in December
3. St. Nicholas Day (it's a German thing ya'll) look up last years Christmas traditions post.
4. Matt starting his training Jan,08,09 (well looking forward to it but dreading it..lol..)
4 things on my wish list:
1. Better relations on parenting with the ex.
2. My boy's to inherit my OCD cleaning habits and clean their rooms accordingly. LMAO Ya i know right!
3. Money to be able to get the kids and Matt even 1 gift come Christmas....oh well that's not what the season is for .
4. To meet Matt's family and have him meet mine!
4 things I am grateful for:
1. My children. They give me so much purpose in life, and put so much joy into my life.
2. My darling husband Matthew who is my everything!
3. My up bringing.
4. My family. Mom, Dad and brother's and sister's.
4 people I tag:
1. Lisa (cause I know it's your lifes joy to fill these out..lol)
2. Melissa my sister in law
3. Bonnie jo jo