Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skater Shag Watch 2010


Will they make it?? All three boy's have been wanting to grow their hair out into a "skater shag" for about 2 years. Up until now their Dad has convinced them on his weekends with them, that they need a cut and then they regret it about a week later, or we have family coming in and their hair is at an awkward stage and I cut it..haha! Evil Mom! I am resolved to let them do it this time if that's what they want, so we are now at the "ewwwwwwww" stage where it's just...gag me long and not yet long enough to be stylish, more...........unkempt. Let's see how long we all last on it? Who will cave 1st? Will their Dad convince them to cut it? Will the up coming spring/summer heat get to them? Or will I cave and shave it?? Only time will tell, but for now it's finally starting to get there, I hope I can hold out..lol

1 comment:

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

LOL..we have been down this journey before, GOOD LUCK!