Monday, February 23, 2009

Swimming with Dad














































Some time in May or June we will be making our 1st military move with Matt, to where, we don't know yet. At that same time Jon will be moving to Houston to start his next Army Job teaching ROTC while he gets his masters. I asked Jon yesterday if he would like to drop the boys back off early from their weekend with him to come swimming. It was so nice and warm out and I thought it would be a good idea for them to get some Father son pictures, so that when Jon moves and can't see them on the weekends they will have plenty of pictures to get them by until they can see him again. So he came over with them around 3 and swam, I sat out and took pictures for them. I got some really cute Father/son pictures and some fun action shots of the kids with my lame-o cheap-o camera. lol. Enjoy!

No comments: