Friday, October 24, 2008

Pupcake and Nes-tell milk.











Bonnie had the cutest "Kids say the darndest things" post and I was wishing I wrote down more of the funny little things my boys say...when that evening we were making Nes-quick and Matt and I came in the room to find Cody once again trying to sneak more.....




and he lovingly looks up at Matt and I and says...."Can I have some more Ness-tull milk??"








lmao. we laughed so hard....Nestle....lol....= Ness-tull milk...HAHAHAHa





Little Matthew on the other hand can't call Cupcake..."cupcake"..he calls her...Pupcake, or Pancake.( my fav! pancake...lol).. too funny. Matthew also fell asleep on his bedroom floor after pulling out EVERY toy right before dinner the other night after he had eaten a doughnut..lol...too cute!
And My Mikey......well that one is just crazy and loves running out of his room and telling me all the differences between the movie and the book of "Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets". What a smarty pants.








2 comments:

Denning Domain said...

Cute mo-hawks! What cute boys. You guys look happy... I am so happy for you! Hey thanks for recipes, i am going to try them out! I have a yummy one that we make all the time that is so easy and good! Get frozen meatballs, 1 jar of apricot jam, and a cup of Kraft BBQ sauce. Mix the jam and bbq sauce together. Poor over half the bag of frozen meatballs in a casserole dish. Put in 350 degree oven and cover with tinfoil and cook for 30-40 min. Eat over jasmine rice... My kids ask for seconds and thirds and it is so easy!

Bon said...

Freakin' cute Rach! I love the boys hair!!