Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 4th birthday Matthew!!
















Today was my sweetheart, Matthew's birthday and he's 4!! omg he's no longer my baby!!!! lol...it killed me! He was so sweet this morning when first thing this morning he came into my room all serious and said."Mommy??.....Can I be four now??" lol I love this little man! We had a small family party for him, just his Dad, his brother's, and one neighbor and her two kids. I finally got to make the dragon cake I've been dieing to try (haha thanks Hanna I saw it on your blog) and he loved helping me make it all day, and after cake and ice cream he opened presents and had a squirt gun fight and he had a lot of fun! He had so much fun that he evidently didn't want it to end. Since Matty has the bad habit of locking himself into his room and not being able to figure out how to get out that Matt flipped the lock around. Well tonight Matty locked it from the outside and then shut Myself, Michael, Cody and himself in..lol. Good thing I was putting batteries in one of his new toys and had a screw driver in hand....it did take us a few minutes to escape but at least it was funny....Michael cracked me up when he said, very point blank "Oh GRRRRREaaattttttt Matthew, Now we are all just gonna die in here!" HAHA. Kids are too fun!










Happy Birthday my sweet little Monkey! Thanks Nana, Grandaddy,Brittany, Amber Jordan, the packo-dogs, Oma, and Dad for all the gifts and cards and calls!





Matthew darling Matty made sure to tell me to let you know he misses you and he says' "I'm 4 now Matt! I getting bigger like you!"

5 comments:

Auntie Britty said...

that dragon cake is awesome! wish i had a piece of it :P hope you had a good birthday matty!

Anonymous said...

Allready? OMG!! Four!! Wow! Time flies!!!

Nana said...

Sounds like you had a great day Matty!You are a diamond BD like Nana and Great Nana! Rachael, the cake is awesome! Love you all, Nana

Bon said...

I can't believe he is four either! What a handsome stud!

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

That cake is very cool Rach, I had no idea how talented you are. Very cool!!!