Thursday, February 28, 2008

***OOOOOooooooOOOO AHHHAHHHHHHH***


I had the scariest experience last night....lol...around 2 am....laying in bed in a deep sleep I wake to the most frightening sound EVER!

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

aaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh......what could it be..???? I sit there perfectly still......my ears perked for ANY sound..........................nothing...I slip out of bed and head towards the sound....as I reach the bathroom door I hear...



ooooooOOOOOOooooo OOOOOOooooooo

AAAaaahhhaahhhhh AAAAhhhhhhaaaaa!

I flick on the light and TADA what do I see........



Every parent knows the sound a toy makes when the batteries die! Well now, imagine how a Chimpanzee would sound once dropped into a tub of water and drying out in your very acoustic bathroom! Matthew had taken a bath earlier in the day and grabbed Mikey's life like chimp baby off my floor as he made a mad dash to the water and chucked it in. I Quickly rescued the poor toy and had it sitting in my sink to drip dry all day. 2am rolls around and batteries decided that RIGHT then would be a GREAT time to ooooooOOOOOOO OOOOOoooooo AAAAAAAAHHHH

AAHHHhhhhhaaahhhhhhh OOOOOoooooooooooooo! It sounded like a Sadistic gorilla slowed down! I was soooo scared!..



The chimp has been dealt with! Batteries removed, and is now hiding in Mikey's bed covers, as he is afraid if Mom See's it again she may chuck him out..lol....

some watch dog Jupiter is!..lol..he didn't even hear it!

4 comments:

Bon said...

Rachael- so funny! I had such a good laugh! But holy smokes I would have just been frozen in bed searching for a weapon! :)

I have no minutes on my cell- so call when you get a chance!:)

tamra said...

That was funny! It reminds me of our smoke detectors, they always know to wait until we are asleep to start chirping or going off!

jenn said...

ha ha ha! oh i love it! i would have also looked for a weapon... thanks for the smiles today!

HOWARD'S said...

I would have peed my pants! Too funny!