Monday, July 8, 2013

Um....so it's sort of been a year since I last blogged.  The few random folks who read my blog have been a tad annoyed with me and I knew it was time to get off my butt and get blogging again when even my husband asked me when I was going to be updating the blog.  It's not for lack of things happening that needed to be blogged and much more the shear volume of things that have happened this past year.  Want a run down? 
Husband hospitalized three times,
Eldest child hospitalized two times,
New baby born, hospitalized on and off for the first two weeks.
Husband gone for training three times (nothing new but does make for fun single parenting of 5)
Travels around Germany,
Got a Great Dane,
Found Great Dane new home (ohhh talk about the guilt!),
Had a run in with Family Advocacy/Child services (meh, lead to something great in the end)
A child was finally correctly diagnosed and received help needed (this took up a MASSIVE amount of time this year)
Celebrated 6 birthdays and other holidays,
More travels,
Family visits,
Sports season,
Got Audited (dun-dun-dunnnnnn)
Took up cake decorating as a hobby/side business
and everything else I'm forgetting which I am certain there is plenty.  It's going to take me a little bit to get back into blogging/journaling again on the regular but I really, really have got to get this nonsense back on track! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: