Friday, October 16, 2009

Aidan is definatly a boy!

Well for sure it's a boy! lol I got to see our sweet little Aidan at our 20 week ultrasound. He was so squirmy that the tech literally could NOT get the measurements she needed. She said I may have to go back for yet another if they Doctor doesn't like how bad the images all were. Hey...more chances to see our little man,..totally ok with me!
Matt had to go out to the Field Thursday morning and didn't get to go with me, I know he was really disappointed to not get to be there, but luckily I was able to hold the camera up...NEAR the screen, the filming was awful seeing as I was laying down trying to angle the camera at the screen without being able to see what I was filming, and had the tech pushing pretty hard to get any images of him at all at that point (an hour and fifteen minutes after she had started).
At one point you can hear the tech complaining about the fact that she couldn't get the images she wanted and I said "Because this is Matt's kid" lol. Matt doesn't sit still unless it's for football, perhaps if I had started talking about football his son would have sat still so we could have gotten a good shot or two. We got two images of his wobbly bits (ya no doubt that he's a HE lol) and one of his chest and face (rather shadowy but you can see his heart and the shadows of his eyes and mouth) and one where he was waving basically, super cute. On the video he was touching his face over and over. Although some of the fun of pregnancy can get a little old, feeling them move and seeing it NEVER does. I can't wait for him to get here! It seems so far off but we are now half way and time will fly! I'll have to post the pictures later, I'm too excited too wait since Matt just got to see it. hehe!

No comments: